November 17, 2009
QCiPhone 1.6 beta 4 is now available.
A new beta of QC 1.6, beta 4, is now available on sourceforge. I has the following fixes and changes
- DBScript can now be used with native databases.
- All examples shipping in the download of the beta are now converted to the 1.6 file structure. A few of the examples have not been ported yet and so I have not included them yet. I’ll put them in the next beta.
- ServerAccessObject timeout defect fixed that triggered multiple calls to VCO’s
- Cleaned up DataAccessObject batch method (a support method for DBScript. Don’t use it directly). Simplified batch completion checking.
- Fixed DataAccessObject transaction handling that caused transactions not to appear to fail if database constraints were violated.
- SQLite updated to version 3.6.20 with support for FTS3 query syntax added
- Added missing NativeFooter Example
- Fixed failure to hide native footer defect
- Added new JQTouch example showing the JQTouch developer demo