October 25, 2009
Snow Leopard QuickConnectiPhone Update
I’m going to give a short description of how to create an application and move it into a Xcode application.
Creating a Dashcode Project and Moving it into Xcode
- Copy the QCDashcodeTemplate.dcproj found in the Snow Leopard Dashcode Templates directory of the QCFamily download and rename it with the name for your application.
- Design and build all or portions of your application in Dashcode.
- Export your Dashcode project to your Sites directory.
- Create a new Xcode project by selecting the QuickConnect iPhone Application
- Use Finder to copy the files and directories from your exported Dashcode project into the newly created Xcode project directory. Make sure you allow finder to copy over all of the files and directories in the project.
- In Xcode, compile and run your application.
- Expand your application to include access to the native behaviors of the device as needed by using the functions in the com.js file.