April 16, 2009
Beta 7 includes:
- A fix to a defect that didn’t allow any control functions to be called if the DataAccessObject or ServerAccessObject was used.
- Added the ability to set a timeout value for the ServerAccessObject when it is used to make an AJAX call. The default value is 10 seconds.
- Added AJAXErrorExample to show how to handle web server errors.
- Fixed the DeviceDescription example so that it includes the necessary support files.
It looks like we are getting close to a release version!
April 15, 2009
Beta 6 includes:
- Fixes for special characters in native database files(See nativeDBAccess example)
- Fixed multiple geolocation request defect
- Added horizontal accuracy to the geolocation data (See DeviceCatalog example)
Still to do:
- Fix two of the examples that have links in them instead of files.
- ??? Requests???